Thomco is an ISO 9001/TS 16949 Registered Custom Converter and Industrial Distributor serving a wide variety of customers and industries in the United States and internationally. We are a 3M Preferred Converter with a diverse portfolio of innovative converting solutions for a variety of industries, and a RoHS compliant manufacturer. Thomco helps our customers improve their processes and reduce labor costs. Along with design flexibility, we specialize in unique solutions for your business that ensure even your toughest requirements are met.
Jim Thompson, a Georgia Tech graduate and former 3M Sales Representative, founded Thomco in 1984. Along with our converting operations, we also are a 3M Authorized Industrial Distributor providing 3M tapes, adhesives, abrasives and graphic films to a wide base of customers throughout the Southeast.
Whether you need a standard industrial bonding solution or a proprietary part for a complex custom application, our experienced team of engineers, press operators, customer service and sales representatives will collaborate with you for sampling, testing, designing, prototyping, and manufacturing of parts that meet the exact specifications of your application.
- Custom Die-Cut Components
- Custom Printed Labels
- Adhesives, Tapes and Films
- Slitting, Laminating and Sheeting
- CAD/Plotter Cutting
The Markets We Serve
- Aerospace and Defense
- Architectural Applications
- Automotive & Transportation
- Commercial and Residential Floor Coverings
- Food and Beverage
- General Industrial
- Medical and Healthcare
- 61,000 square-foot clean modern temperature -controlled facility
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Print, die-cut and convert
- Our wide range of equipment can support both small and large production runs, giving you flexibility